- The Ridge Single Family Home
- The Landing Single Family Home
- The Summit Single Family Home
- The Sierra Single Family Home
- The Knoll Townhome
- The Overlook Townhome
- The Vista Townhome
- The Range Townhome
The Ridge offers a wide open floor plan with spacious rooms and lots of natural light as well as flexible spaces, allowing you to live the way you want.
- Priced from $456,400
- 2,027 to 3,376+ square feet
- Owner’s bath with spacious shower and ceramic tiling, separate water closet, and dual sinks.
- Open-corner foyer with natural light, 595-square-foot family room, and gourmet kitchen with oversized island.
- 3-5 Bedrooms
The Landing is an efficient and affordable fresh take on single-floor living that keeps functionality and practicality in mind.
- Priced from $394,400
- 1,331 to 1,587 square feet
- Dual owner’s bedrooms, owner’s bath with dual sinks, and spacious walk-in closets.
- Massive 630-square-foot living room, walk-in laundry room, and eat-in kitchen.
- 2 Bedrooms
- The Landing is the 2020 Awards of Excellence winner for Best Single Family model ($300,000 to $350,000) from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA).
The Summit offers a main level master bedroom, two additional bedrooms on the second floor, and plenty of natural light throughout.
- Priced from $459,400
- 1,997 to 3,128 square feet
- Oversized porch, 685-square-foot family room, and spacious kitchen with large island and walk-in pantry.
- Walk-in laundry room and first floor owner’s bedroom and bath with optional soaker tub, dual sinks, and separate water closet.
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- The Summit is the 2020 Awards of Excellence winner for Best Single Family model ($350,000 to $400,000) from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA).
The Sierra is a spacious home with an open kitchen and family room, separate dining and flex room, as well as four bedrooms and laundry on the second floor.
- Priced from $467,400
- 2,332 to 3,150 square feet
- Rear-entry mudroom, customizable space for a formal living or dining room, and stairway that opens to the family room.
- Study, walk-in laundry room, and owner’s bath with spacious shower and water closet.
- 4-5 Bedrooms
The Knoll is an affordable two-story townhome inspired by the spaciousness of a single-family home including an open floor plan and luxury master suite.
- Priced from $338,400
- 1,613 to 1,672 square feet
- Owner’s bath with dual sinks, spacious ceramic-tiled shower, and separate water closet.
- Backyard, open stairway full of natural light, and gourmet kitchen with 12-foot island and walk-in pantry.
- 2-3 Bedrooms
The Overlook is a grand three-story townhome with roof terrace that offers you a view of the mountains and two distinct living spaces.
- Priced from $379,400
- 2,122 square feet
- Third-floor airy loft that opens to a 218-square-foot rooftop terrace, dual-floor living rooms, and spacious owner’s bath with dual sinks.
- Open stairway offering natural light, kitchen with island for 6 stools, walk-in pantry, and backyard.
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- The Overlook is the 2020 Awards of Excellence winner for Best Townhome model ($300,000 to $350,000) from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA).
The Vista offers an open floor plan with large dining room and flexible options such as entry-level bedroom/bathroom, full bath, and dual living spaces.
- Priced from $372,400
- 2,047 to 2,485 square feet
- Garage, gourmet kitchen with 12-foot island, 370-square-foot family room, and dual sinks in master and second bath.
- Owner’s bath has dual sinks, spacious shower with ceramic tiling, and separate water closet.
- 2-4 Bedrooms
The Range is a striking three-story townhome with an abundance of windows that offers a spanning view on all levels with flexible options to fit any needs.
- Priced from $363,900
- 1,681 to 2,831 square feet
- Open floor plan with 12 ft high ceiling in the family room and floor-to-ceiling windows with a view.
- Luxury kitchen and owner’s bath.
- Flexible layout with spacious owner’s bedroom inclusive of a 13’ X 5’ covered rear terrace.
- Can accommodate up to 4 bedrooms or 3 owner’s suites.
“I absolutely love my new home. Downsizing to this one level home was the best thing I’ve ever done. Love sitting on my front porch and in doing so have met new and soon-to-be new neighbors.”- Margaret K.
We are excited to announce that three of our home models at Gambrill View have won Awards of Excellence from the Frederick County Building Industry...
Now you can take a virtual tour of our Vista Town Home Model. Back to The Vista.
Now you can take a virtual tour of our Summit Single Family Home Model. Back to The Summit.
We are experiencing an unprecedented time in our history, and while changes are rapidly happening, we want you to know we are here for you... Read More