Award-winning designs • High-end standard features • Roof terrace townhomes
The Knoll is an affordable two-story townhome inspired by the spaciousness of a single-family home including an open floor plan and luxury master suite.
- SOLD OUT!
- 1,613 to 1,672 square feet
- Owner’s bath with dual sinks, spacious ceramic-tiled shower, and separate water closet.
- Backyard, open stairway full of natural light, and gourmet kitchen with 12-foot island and walk-in pantry.
- 2-3 Bedrooms
The Overlook is a grand three-story townhome with roof terrace that offers you a view of the mountains and two distinct living spaces.
- Priced from $426,900
- 2,122 square feet
- Third-floor airy loft that opens to a 218-square-foot rooftop terrace, dual-floor living rooms, and spacious owner’s bath with dual sinks.
- Open stairway offering natural light, kitchen with island, and walk-in pantry.
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- The Overlook is the 2020 Awards of Excellence winner for Best Townhome model ($300,000 to $350,000) from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA).
The Vista offers an open floor plan with large dining room and flexible options such as entry-level bedroom/bathroom, full bath, and dual living spaces.
- SOLD OUT!
- 2,047 to 2,485 square feet
- Garage, gourmet kitchen with 12-foot island, 370-square-foot family room, and dual sinks in master and second bath.
- Owner’s bath has dual sinks, spacious shower with ceramic tiling, and separate water closet.
- 2-4 Bedrooms
The Range is a striking three-story townhome with an abundance of windows that offers a spanning view on all levels with flexible options to fit any needs.
- SOLD OUT!
- 1,728 to 2,149 square feet
- Open floor plan with 12 ft high ceiling in the family room and floor-to-ceiling windows with a view.
- Luxury kitchen and owner’s bath.
- Flexible layout with spacious owner’s bedroom inclusive of a 13’ X 5’ covered rear terrace.
- Can accommodate up to 4 bedrooms or 3 owner’s suites.
“I absolutely love my new home. Downsizing to this one level home was the best thing I’ve ever done. Love sitting on my front porch and in doing so have met new and soon-to-be new neighbors.”- Margaret K.
Again this year, Gambrill View was honored to receive three awards from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA) for our home designs. Our single-family...
We are excited to announce that three of our home models at Gambrill View have won Awards of Excellence from the Frederick County Building Industry...
We are experiencing an unprecedented time in our history, and while changes are rapidly happening, we want you to know we are here for you...
Again this year, Gambrill View was honored to receive three awards from the Frederick County Building Industry Association (FCBIA) for our home designs. Our single-family... Read More